- Draco Lockhard
- First released
- 2012, on the author’s Web site.
- Title Reference
- Fee Kräuterweis is the antagonist in the Der Zwerg Nase fairy tale by Wilhelm Hauff.
- The story implies that Monterey Jack couldn’t have possibly known Gadget Hackwrench at her early age (“knee-high to a knee”), while he claims just that in To the Rescue.
- around 21,024 words (original)
- PG (double-check needed)
One morning, after a stormy night at the Rescue Rangers Headquarters, Foxglove awakens with a slight feeling of anxiety. And indeed, – entering the living room, she finds Gadget Hackwrench, who tells her of the surprising disappearance of Chip and Dale that same night.
The security camera records show that their friends have left by themselves, but Foxglove has an overwhelming feeling of the presence of nothing else than the Primordial Magic of the Ancients itself!
From Der Zwerg Nase
- Evil witch
- Unnamed female black crow
- The portrayal of this character may’ve been inspired by that of Kaggi-Karr from the Alexander Volkov’s Magic Land series, which in turn was started as an adaptaion of L. Frank Baum’s The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
- Herr Ubel Böckenhörschen (герр Убель Бёкенхьоршен)
Harr ee’h nghol’h, harr ktpak p’gut… (Foxglove)
- 2012 Golden Screw-Nut Awards for Best Fantastic Fanfic.
- http://drakia.com/works/dragonbooks/books-whiteshadow/item/cdrr-kreiterveis – the story page on the author’s Web site.
- Der Zwerg Nase – article on Deutsch Wikipedia.