Professor Norton Nimnul is one of the major villains the Rescue Rangers have to face and your typical mad scientist.
Professor Nimnul is a rather small human. He's balding and sports big glasses and a mustache. He usually wears a lab coat but is also known to disguise himself if he needs to.
As every good mad scientist, he has a brilliant mind, but is egotistical and greedy. He loves to explain his schemes to an audience (imaginary or not). He's also easily angered.
Many of his inventions could probably be used for good, but Professor Nimnul feels uncomfortable when doing honest work. He just loves being a mad scientist too much.
He has got two main goals: To be respected as a mad scientist and to get lots and lots of riches.
While he always seemed to be a bit paranoid when rodents are around, in a later episode he finds out about the Rangers, confirming his fears that his plans are always foiled by a bunch of rodents (and a fly).
He is also terrified of bats.
Nimnul, being the scientist he is, uses various inventions to achieve his goals.
He's also got a nephew named Normie.
- To the Rescue (Part 3)
- To the Rescue (Part 4)
- To the Rescue (Part 5)
- Catteries Not Included
- The Carpetsnaggers
- Normie's Science Project
- Fake Me to Your Leader
- Does Pavlov Ring a Bell?
- Weather or Not
- Out of Scale
- Rest Home Rangers
- The Pied Piper Power Play
- A Fly in the Ointment
- A Chorus Crime
- Tears for the Devil by Bubbles' Big Brother
- Diamonds In The Desert by Midnight Man
- Little Bright Star - A Ranger Tale Of New York by Midnight Man
- Chip's Adventure of the Final Problem by Montery Jack
- Miracles of Science by Junker
- Malf-Life by Gyrotank
- Of Mice and Mayhem by fish
- Untold Ranger Tales by Indy & Chris Silva
- The Adventures of Gadget Hackwrench
- There and Back...AGAIN? by Matt Plotecher
- Chip 'n' Dale's Rescue Rangers – The Movie: Somemouse To Watch Over Me by Matt Plotecher
(... please expand the list ...)
Accepted Fan Fiction Conventions
(... nothing yet ...)