Insane Gadget Plushie
- In June of 1998 Natasha Kashefipour gave day-to-day operations of the Acorn Cafe over to Julie Bihn. This exchange between two respected Rangerphiles set off a comedic battle in which was propagated by Bihn suggesting that she had convinced Kashefipour to give her the Cafe' by pricking her with "a magic sword".
- Rangerphiles latched on to this idea, providing the sword with more and more powers (often hilarious in nature). Finally Kashefipour added the Insane Gadget Plushie to the conversation, acting as a counterbalance to the "Anti" power of the sword. The plushie was able to convert someone to being a "Pro" by biting them, striking them, or just speaking with them.
- After the departure of Natasha Kashefipour from the Rescue Rangers Fan Community the Insane Gadget Plushie had a few scattered appearances.
- When Campisi began offering Irridescent Colored Coffee made using The Magic Sword, the Insane Gadget Plushie was resurrected and began incessantly attempting to claim the power of The Magic Sword for her own nefarious ends. As always in the Rangerdom, this was done for comedic effect.
- The Insane Gadget Plushie can currently be found in the bushy tail of AndY.
- In The Rangerillion the Insane Gadget Plushie is represented by the character "The Insane Avatar".
- The first appearance of the Insane Gadget Plushie: